Audubon Home Health is committed to providing our patients with personalized home health services. To meet each patient's unique needs.
- Complete Billing Services
- Patient Education
- Personalized Patient Education
- Personalized Patient Care Planning
- Patient Updates to Physician Coordination of discharge from inpatient facility
- Coordination of patient durable medical equipment needs
A staff dedicated to your individual health care needs
Audubon Home Health provides a variety of services to meet our patients needs.
- Skilled Assessment
- Cardiac Nursing
- Wound Care
- Diabetes Care
- Urinary Catheter
- Ostomy Care
- Injectable Medication Administration
- Infusion Therapy
Behavioral Health Services
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
Home Health Aide
Home Care Services are covered by a variety of payment sources. Our staff is always available to discuss services and payment options.
Payment sources are:
- Private insurance
- Workers compensation
Medicare Home Care Services are fully covered by Medicare if patient meets eligibility requirements.
Medicare Eligibility Guidelines:
- Patient is homebound
- Patient requires skilled care
- Patient requires intermittent care
- Patient is under care of a physician